January 8th, 2021How to File a Patent Application in Other Countries? – Patent Cooperation Treaty, (PCT)

In this video, Richard Gearhart, Esq, founding parter of Gearhart Law, answers frequently asked questions about the PCT, or Patent Cooperation Treaty, patent application process. It is a way to file your patents internationally. If you want to file a patent first in the US and you want to protect your idea in different countries, Europe, Japan, Canada, Mexico, the PCT application is one way that you are able to protect your intellectual property internationally.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

GET STARTED TODAY. Anyone can have an idea. We can help you build a business.

Gearhart Law LLC
Innovation Plaza, Suite 1A 41 River Road, Summit, NJ , 07901, USA 5 Penn Plaza, New York, Ny , 10001, USA 3401 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA , 19104, USA
Phone: 908.273.0700,
Phone: 212.896.3933 ,
Phone: 267.225.4066, $$$